A complete feed mix for fattening pigs over 60 kg. Its make up supports fast growth allied with low consumption of feed during the final phase of fattening.
Informative price: / 25kgWhere to buy
Crude protein 14.80 %, Crude fat 2.20 %, Crude fibre 5.30 %, Crude ash 4.80 %, Methionine 0.24 %, Calcium 0.60 %, Phosphorus 0.42 %, Sodium 0.18 %
Aditives (per kg):
E562 Sepiolite 4.00 mg/kg, 3a672a Vitamin A 4500, .00 IE/kg, 3a671 Vitamin D3 100.00 IE/kg, 3a700 Vitamin E/all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 35.00 mg/kg, E4 Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate, Cupper-Cu 10.00 mg/kg, 3b603 Zinc sulphate, monohydrate, Zinc-Zn 60.00 mg/kg, 3b502 Manganous oxide, Manganese-Mn 25.00 mg/kg, 3b103 Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate, Iron-Fe 50.00 mg/kg, E8 Sodium selenite, Selenium-Se 0.20 mg/kg, 3b202 Calcium iodate monohydrate, Iodine I 1.00 mg/kg, 4a19 6-phytase EC 3.1. 3.26 253.00 FTU/kg, 4a7 Endo-1,4-beta-xylanase EC 188.8.131.52 566.00 TXU/kg, 4a7 Endo-1,4- beta- glucanase EC 184.108.40.206 253.00 TGU/kg
Form: granules - 3,2 mm
Recommended feed strategy for pigs fattening
• after birth (after the weaning) and after weaning (at about 26 days of life) until 14 days after weaning (up to 10-12 kg) - product Weaning pellets - consumption 5 kg / period / piggy,
• After 14 days mix Weaning pellets and A1 Start in a ratio of 1: 1 - up to 18-20 kg - Consumption 5 kg / season / Pig + 5 kg / season / piglet,
• weighing 25 kg - product A1 Start - consumption 20 kg / season / piglet,
• Total feed consumption 35 kg / pig (= 10 kg Weaning pellets + 25 kg A1 Start)
Own fattening from 25 kg to 110 kg:
• weighing 35 kg - product A1 Mini - consumption 50 kg / pig (2 bags),
• weighing 60 kg - product A2 Midi - 75 kg / pig (3 bags)
• weight 60 kg to 110 kg - product A3 Maxi - consumption 125 kg / pig (5 bags),
• over 110 kg of weight continue with A3 Maxi - consumption 3 - 3.5 kg / day.
Of course, this is a complete feed only from the above-mentioned products purchased.
In the case of dilution with grains or residues from food, growth will be slower!