A professional feed intended for weaned piglets with a live weight of 12 kg of up to 12 weeks of age. It provides an ideal start to piglet growth. This feed is followed by fattening mix A1 Mini or the Pig Uni 15 concentrate.
An excellent state of health
A balanced ratio of nutrients
Informative price: / 25kgWhere to buy
Crude protein 17.30 %, Crude fat 3.40 %, Crude fibre 4.20 %, Crude ash 5.10 %, Methionine 0.35 %, Calcium 0.80 %, Phosphorus 0.50 %, Sodium 0.25 %
Aditives (per kg):
E562 Sepiolite 11.00 mg/kg, 3a672a Vitamin A 8000.00 IE/kg, 3a671 Vitamin D3 1800.00 IE/kg, 3a700 Vitamin E/all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 60.00 mg/kg, E4 Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate, Cupper-Cu 151.00 mg/kg, 3b603 Zinc sulphate, monohydrate, Zinc-Zn 84.00 mg/kg, 3b502 Manganous oxide, Manganese-Mn 36.00 mg/kg, 3b103 Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate, Iron-Fe 96.00 mg/kg, E8 Sodium selenite, Selenium-Se 0.30 mg/kg, 3b202 Calcium iodate monohydrate, Iodine I 1.00 mg/kg, 4a1640 6-phytase EC 3.1. 3.26 1005.00 FTU / kg, 4a7 Endo-1,4-beta-xylanase EC 220.127.116.11 563.00 TXU / kg, 4a7 Endo-1,4- beta- glucanase EC 18.104.22.168 251.00 TGU/kg
Form: granules - 3,2 mm
Recommended feed strategy for pigs fattening
• after birth (after the weaning) and after weaning (at about 26 days of life) until 14 days after weaning (up to 10-12 kg) - product Weaning pellets - consumption 5 kg / period / piggy,
• After 14 days mix Weaning pellets and A1 Start in a ratio of 1: 1 - up to 18-20 kg - Consumption 5 kg / season / Pig + 5 kg / season / piglet,
• weighing 25 kg - product A1 Start - consumption 20 kg / season / piglet,
• Total feed consumption 35 kg / pig (= 10 kg Weaning pellets + 25 kg A1 Start)
Own fattening from 25 kg to 110 kg:
• weighing 35 kg - product A1 Mini - consumption 50 kg / pig (2 bags),
• weighing 60 kg - product A2 Midi - 75 kg / pig (3 bags)
• weight 60 kg to 110 kg - product A3 Maxi - consumption 125 kg / pig (5 bags),
• over 110 kg of weight continue with A3 Maxi - consumption 3 - 3.5 kg / day.
Of course, this is a complete feed only from the above-mentioned products purchased.
In the case of dilution with grains or residues from food, growth will be slower!